Thursday, March 18, 2010

My working day


My working day is very busy. I have a lot of work everyday. The weeks working day is Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are the busiestday. I always getup 8 o clock. I get dressed walk to the bathroom and look at the mirror brush my teeth wash my facecoreb my hair. Then I have a cup of tea and toast for breakfast. I sometimes left home. I arrive at 10 o clock at the library. Our lesson starts at 1 o clock. My causin is school hear the university. Then I go home and cook dinner. I eat alone in the kitchen at 7:00 and then I do you home work. Then so I ofthen help my sister. In my free time I like playing chess. I every read books and watch TV in the evenings. L go to bed at 12:30pm.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

visit

hakunamatata - life is wonderful © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO