Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My hobby

Every body hastheir own hobbies. It depends on their interest characters and even age. Also it depends on our surr oundings. A hobby is something done for pleasure. Every one in my family has their own hobby. My father likes playing cress my younger brother is hobby is collecting stamps. My hobby is collecting and reading books.

I think that it has become popular. I have read many books by the worlds great writers in the world. My friend Jargal also likes reading books we like to talk about what we read in them. Books help me to learn many new things. L think my hobby will help me future career. In my leisure time. I like listening to music. I collect tape record inds of music its someticms listen.

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

visit

hakunamatata - life is wonderful © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO